Friday, May 10, 2013

開襠褲 (Open-seated pants)

開襠褲(open-seat pants*)

Looking at the photo reminds me of what I have seen in China...=) Glad that i still remember how to type chinese and the name of that little pants. =PI still remembered when the first time I saw the kids wearing that in Fuyang, China I was pretty curious why would the parents let their kids wearing a pants with a big hole and showing their bump walking along the street. I did not see that many kids wearing those pants when I was in Beijing, however, I saw a lot of kids wearing that when I was working in Fuyang Hangzhou. 

according to my Chinese workmates, parents want their kids wear 開襠褲 because of few reasons:




1. convenience - therefore parents do not need to change the diaper that often. Whenever the kids need to pee pee or poo poo, if they are old enough, they will the parents can just take them to a 'suitable' place to let the kids do their business.
(but it made me sick when I saw a kid just accidentally pee pee in restaurant..--')


2. one of my workmate told me that according to her mum, wearing diaper will make the kids butt wet and red. It is bad for their health therefore wear open-seat pants is better. the natural wind will dry their butt..


3. I have also heard from my other workmate that wearing diaper will cause the kid of having a bad walking posture...they will spread their leg widely while walking..(hm...and i wonder how..)




No comments:

Post a Comment