Friday, February 15, 2013

The beautiful nature

If I did not chose to come to Switzerland for my studies, I would miss out a lot..

One of the things that I enjoyed a lot when I was in Swiss was the beautiful natural environment. Whenever I got so stress and exhausted from the school works, I would just look out from the window and enjoy the beautiful scenery . The photo below is one of my facourite.
View from the Swiss Hotel Management School (Mont-Blanc - Leysin Campus)...clouds at the eye level.

Looking outside from the windows, apart from the alps and the little houses in swiss, you can just see the clouds just a bit below the eye level. I would of never imagine I would live on the same levels as the clouds.
enjoying the scenery while waiting for my friends to finish their cigarettes at Belvedere (SHMS).

View from School








No comments:

Post a Comment